Re: Bharatanatyam, please volunteer

sha...@cse.iitb.ac.in

Oct 22, 2008, 1:30:06 PM10/22/08
to iitbsanskriti, sha...@cse.iitb.ac.in, an...@ee.iitb.ac.in, ani...@iitb.ac.in

Just a reminder that we have extra class on Friday at 4pm.

All parents who have any questions, difficulties, please
do come on Friday. This will be the last chance!

Rama, hope you have had a chance to talk to our teacher Sweta
Anil@ee: Could you please get Vikrant of J.C. Coffeemaker to talk to me
(he is on the 2nd floor) for item 7.

Further, we need VOLUNTEERS for item 9 and 12. Please send me (sharat)
an email!

(Meera: Do you recall who did this the last time?)

Anilkumar: Have the fliers gone out as discussed?

---------
5. Booking of classrooms 1:30 to 8PM (Sharat) Pending.

7. Tea for the accompanying artists and all parents. (Sharat). Pending.

9. Bouquet for the chief guest, 3 teachers, 4 artists. (VOLUNTEER
needed) Pending.

12. Rangoli, Decorations on stage (?) . (VOLUNTEER
needed) Pending.

13. Someone please send an email to seminar, discuss-faculty and post on
varta/newsgroups. Any other channel for publicity, other than
noticeboards which I am assuming all of us have done?

Thanks
Sharat
phone: 8726(res), 7726(office)

A.M.Kulkarni