Invitation of ANNUAL DAY CELEBRATIONS

Padmini Rad

Nov 19, 2010, 10:48:00 PM11/19/10
to iitbsa...@googlegroups.com, Kala, Gayatri Subramanian, abba...@gmail.com, Sripriya Shivkumar, vism...@gmail.com, Krithika, Balasundaram Subramanian, Vivek R, Jai Rad, nilesh...@gmail.com, mubina mohammed, Supriya Shekhar Mahesh, Purnima Ananthanarayan, shobha kannan, Sweta, kousalya ravisankar, Ravi Mylapore, sarada...@gmail.com, satish. k. murthy, chick...@gmail.com, Chitra Kamath

Hi ,

We are presenting the 30th Annual day functions of our Dance class..
Please consider this as my personal invitation.
Would love to have all of you attending the programme.

with warm regards,

Padmini.

Annual Day Final Proof.pdf

Rashmi Misra

Nov 21, 2010, 3:13:01 AM11/21/10
to iitbsa...@googlegroups.com, Kala, Gayatri Subramanian, abba...@gmail.com, Sripriya Shivkumar, vism...@gmail.com, Krithika, Balasundaram Subramanian, Vivek R, Jai Rad, nilesh...@gmail.com, mubina mohammed, Supriya Shekhar Mahesh, Purnima Ananthanarayan, shobha kannan, Sweta, kousalya ravisankar, Ravi Mylapore, sarada...@gmail.com, satish. k. murthy, chick...@gmail.com, Chitra Kamath
Dear Padmini ji.

Many thanks for your invitation and for all your wonderful effort and work! I am sure the show was a huge success.
All of us in Sanskriti are really proud of what you have achieved with your organization Saundarya Natya kalalaya and your effort at transforming the children through Sanskriti at IITB!
You are an excellent guru and we pray for your good health and wish you and your organization all the very best for the future.
God Bless you!

Warmly,
Rashmi Misra

Rashmi Misra
Founder Chairperson VIDYA
www.vidya-india.org
68 Adarsh Vista
Basavanagar, Vibhuthipura
BANGALORE  560 037, India
Res: +91-80-42037779, Mobile:+91-9008499800
Email : misra....@gmail.com