Pizza Hut Thursdays

Antariksh Bothale

Nov 19, 2012, 11:41:30 AM11/19/12
to iitb-food-recommendations
Thoda lol hai par whatever:

*Student Alumni Relations cell* in association with *Pizza Hut* presents
'Pizza hut' *Thursdays*.

Enjoy an exotic dinner every *Thursday* via these exclusive offers
for IITian's at Pizza Hut.

Following are the details of the offer:
"*Buy one and get one*" offer for home delivery of medium and large Pizzas.

Please quote the Coupon Code *PHL01M* while placing to avail the
offer.Please call up 3988 3988 for Home delivery.

Note: Claim a bonus discount if order gets late beyond 40 minutes. This
offer will be valid on Every Thursday till any further notice.

Archit Kejriwal

Nov 19, 2012, 11:44:10 AM11/19/12
to iitb-food-re...@googlegroups.com
I used the the same offer prev. It's open for all. This 3rdie has basically been taken for a ride methinks :P
The coupon is valid every day and for everyone :P till mid dec (I think)

Antariksh Bothale

Nov 19, 2012, 11:45:57 AM11/19/12
to iitb-food-recommendations
Exactly. Agar wo coupon code de rahe hain to vaise bhi koi bhi kar dega :-/

--
Antariksh Bothale | Business Analyst @ A. T. Kearney

Anurag Mundhada

Nov 20, 2012, 9:40:07 AM11/20/12
to iitb-food-recommendations

When I ordered using the coupon, they asked for expiration date and told me to give the physical coupon to the delivery guy. Any idea why? and what should I do?

Sent from Windows Mail

Archit Kejriwal

Nov 20, 2012, 10:22:31 AM11/20/12
to iitb-food-re...@googlegroups.com
Expiry date15th dec.

Call him. then dont give him the coupon. i doubt he'll go back with the pizzas.

or if you really want a coupon, come and take one from h8,120 :P

Anurag Mundhada

Nov 20, 2012, 10:34:59 AM11/20/12
to iitb-food-re...@googlegroups.com
Yeyy he didn’t ask for the coupon 😃