Papa John's All you can eat offer

Anubhav Mangal

Nov 10, 2012, 5:14:39 AM11/10/12
to iitb-food-re...@googlegroups.com
I saw this Papa John's poster where they said that for 200/- you get all you can eat on the weekdays
The offer also mentioned that you get 2 pizza slices at a time, and that you can dine for 1 hour.
Im wondering if by saying they'll give only 2 pizza slices at a time, they'l take a lot of time between servings and so you wont actually get much to eat in the 1 hour limit.

Does anyone have any reviews on this offer?

Rishi Palan

Nov 10, 2012, 5:15:29 AM11/10/12
to iitb-food-re...@googlegroups.com
I'm specially averse on the one hour dine idea!

sharth mandan

Nov 10, 2012, 6:50:41 AM11/10/12
to iitb-food-re...@googlegroups.com
there is a "US Pizza" in gujarat with similar offer..and they have the pizza slices almost ready..so, we can get new pizza slices as soon as our pizza slices gets over...hopefully its the same with Papa Johns

--
Sharth Mandan,
Third Year Undergraduate,

Saurabh Mogre

Nov 10, 2012, 7:02:52 AM11/10/12
to iitb-food-re...@googlegroups.com
US Pizza doesn't have a time limit. They have an awesome selection of sides and starters, in addition to a serving of soup and dessert. All this in Rs.185 (as of last January).
The downside? You'll have to visit Gujarat to eat there.
The Mumbai outlets don't have any such offer.

Ashray Iyengar

Nov 10, 2012, 7:05:19 AM11/10/12
to iitb-food-re...@googlegroups.com
^^ Their Pune outlet has the offer !
--
Warm Regards,

Ashray Iyengar
Marketing Head,
Mood Indigo 2012,
IIT Bombay

Vibhore Jain

Nov 10, 2012, 11:09:47 PM11/10/12
to iitb-food-re...@googlegroups.com
Actually US Pizza did not have a time limit before but they introduced it a couple of months back. From my recent experience, I would say that you can still have a lot of food in one hour because they serve pizzas and garlic breads almost instantly. I just hope the case with Papa John's is the same.
--

Vibhore Jain

Atharva Kelkar

Nov 10, 2012, 11:41:56 PM11/10/12
to iitb-food-re...@googlegroups.com

Someone please try this offer out. And what does it specifically say? How many type of pizzas can one choose? And are any sides served?

sharth mandan

Anubhav Mangal

Nov 26, 2012, 10:53:04 AM11/26/12
to iitb-food-re...@googlegroups.com
Yeah I went for it.
In terms of "all you can eat", yes - the offer lives up to its name. Every time they serve you a pizza, they ask you if you want more, and at that point you should say yes. SO by the time you're done eating your pizza, the waiter is already there with the next helping.
Also, an hour is actually more than you require to get a full stomach. Me and my friend left in about 45 minutes with tummies filled to the brim.

But in terms of quality of the pizza its not THAT great. Generally a Papa John's Pizza is pretty tasty. These ones are passable. I suppose you can compare it to the taste of a lukewarm Dominos pizza.

That said, its definitely worth a shot at least once, since on a per rupee basis, you actually get a huge quantity of decently good pizza.

Vaibhav Tamrakar

Nov 26, 2012, 11:11:00 AM11/26/12
to iitb-food-re...@googlegroups.com
just a small additional info: with taxes it comes to 240 per head (or stomach)
--
Thanks and Regards,

Vaibhav Tamrakar | Overall Coordinator | Student Alumni Relations Cell (SARC) | IIT Bombay

Antariksh Bothale

Nov 26, 2012, 11:14:40 AM11/26/12
to iitb-food-recommendations
How is it better than standard Dominoes BOGO then? Isn't that cheaper? And you get enough to eat even there.

2012/11/26 Vaibhav Tamrakar <vaibhav....@gmail.com>

--
Antariksh Bothale | Business Analyst @ A. T. Kearney

Vaibhav Tamrakar

Nov 26, 2012, 11:33:55 AM11/26/12
to iitb-food-re...@googlegroups.com
some people need more than those 6 slices - maybe just for them..
cause the taste, was indeed not great..

sharth mandan

Nov 26, 2012, 3:38:01 PM11/26/12
to iitb-food-re...@googlegroups.com