Poha, Sabudana khichdi and Sheera

Mayank Boob

Jan 15, 2013, 1:19:47 PM1/15/13
to iitb-food-re...@googlegroups.com
A woman sits just at the entrance of Kanjurmarg station who sells really awesome Poha, Sabudana khichdi and Sheera(All hot and Maharashtrians are bound to love it). The cost is 17 Rs/- per plate and the quantity is nice. She just sits in the morning(I think she leaves by ten) If you have an off slot in the morning or just interested, you can hop over. Its worth it, if you love these!

Are there any other spots around IIT famous for these or just morning breakfasts esp. cheap street food?

--
Mayank M. Boob

Antariksh Bothale

Jan 15, 2013, 1:24:39 PM1/15/13
to iitb-food-recommendations
In general, I have seen several women with breakfast stuff near office complexes, outside train stations and other places which would have a high influx of people in the morning. You can identify them by the plastic casserole they typically carry. HN is of course too hip for all this, but I you'd get stuff around Vikhroli.

2013/1/15 Mayank Boob <mayan...@gmail.com>

--
Antariksh Bothale | Business Analyst @ A. T. Kearney