Facebook Group

Antariksh Bothale

Mar 21, 2013, 1:27:22 PM3/21/13
to iitb-food-recommendations
Hi everyone!

This group's been active for over two years now and we have had a steady stream of interesting information coming through (and a downpour of Dominoes coupon codes).

To help sharing easier, I have made a Facebook group with the same purpose so it's easier to share links, pics, files etc. and also moderate spam better. It's also easier to join the FB group and invite friends.

Needless to say, this group shall continue to exist, but I think most people will find it convenient to share stuff on the FB group.