Urgent requirement

IITD Notices

Aug 15, 2014, 4:25:41 AM8/15/14

Dear Sir

We are a Start -up at Delhi. We got an extremely important project. Timeline is the weeks.  Requirements are good knowledge of HTML front end design ( java script included) and back end ( any technology that works for you.
Timeline is very strict , no flexibility possible. We gonna start the project in couple of days.

Now the part that people actually care about ,
Remuneration:
- for project completion - Rs 55,000
-  for referring someone who I then select for the project - Rs 5000

Urgent requirement , interested people give reply me on jitender...@gmail.com or jba...@omnipresenttech.com

The precise project is that we are given a flash application using xml files for data storage. We need to convert the files into HTML5 and convert the xml files to a MySQL back end.

Best Regards
Jitender Bajaj
(08882216030)