Esya14 - The technical fest of IIITD presents Overnight Hackathon

IITD Notices

Aug 15, 2014, 4:26:22 AM8/15/14

Esya is Back - And it's better than ever!
View this email in your browser

Esya is Back!

And it's better than ever!

Hello Sir/Maam,

Greetings from the organizing team of IIIT Delhi's Annual Technical Festival, Esya'14!

We are writing in to invite teams of computer enthusiasts from your institute to participate in one of the biggest events at Esya'14, the Overnight Hackathon.

Byld, the software development club of IIIT-Delhi shouts out to all the designers and developers out there, who can't wait to bring their next app idea to life. We at Byld, invite you to the Overnight Hackathon at Esya'14, to work over 16 sleepless hourswith one great idea and a team of tireless creative mindsSpend the night building an app that stands out from the rest, while we keep you fueled with food and lots of coffee!

Our event is being sponsored by various technological giants such as Mozilla, GitHuband others.

What: Overnight Hackathon, Esya'14
When22nd-23rd August
Where: Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Okhla Phase 3, New Delhi
Registration link: http://goo.gl/9bn9dn

On the spot registrations are allowed. Also, you can form and send multiple teams from your institute.

We obviously encourage you to check out all the other cool events on the Esya website and participate in them.
Looking forward to a good response from you. Be a part of Esya and explore infinity and beyond.

( Find attached the rules and poster for Overnight Hackathon )

Regards,
OC Esya14
Website
Website
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Instagram
Instagram
Google Plus
Google Plus
Email
Email
Blog
Blog
#Esya14

--
Amol Mittal
Senior Undergraduate

General Secretary
Co-curricular and Academic Interaction Council (CAIC)
IIT Delhi

Hackathon.jpg
HackathonRules.png