Event with Mr. Vinod Khosla: "Societal Reinvention through technology"

IITD Notices

Aug 4, 2019, 2:11:58 AM8/4/19
to iitd_2...@googlegroups.com, iit-delhi-f...@googlegroups.com, iit-delhi-ug-...@googlegroups.com, iit-delhi-ug-...@googlegroups.com, iitd-20...@googlegroups.com, iitd_do...@googlegroups.com, iitd_master...@googlegroups.com, iitd_masters...@googlegroups.com, iitd-2013-entry, iitd-201...@googlegroups.com, iit-d-chemical-...@googlegroups.com, iit-delhi...@googlegroups.com, iit-delhi-text...@googlegroups.com

Greetings from Alumni Affairs and International Programmes!!

Hi,
"Your willingness to fail is what will let you succeed."
Says Mr. Vinod Khosla, an IIT Delhi alumnus of 1976 batch, a self-made billionaire who built his empire from scratch.
It is with immense pride that AAIP announces the upcoming talk cum interactive session, "Societal Reinvention through Technology” with Mr. Vinod Khosla. wherein we have the golden opportunity to hear from such an illustrious personality about his life journey starting from studying Electrical Engineering at IIT Delhi to becoming a Silicon Valley giant

Mr. Vinod Khosla, known for his unconventional approach, is the founder of Khosla Ventures and co-founder of Sun Microsystems. He has many accolades to his name like being named by Forbes among the richest 400 people in the world, member of Midas 2018 list, The Economic Times Global Indian of the Year 2013,  2009 Lifetime Achievement Award in Entrepreneurship and Innovation from the Lester Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation at the University of California, Berkeley, including our very own Distinguished Alumni award recipient of 1993 just to state a few.

Do not miss this golden opportunity to interact with and listen to his opinions about entrepreneurship, his views on failure and the importance of persistence in life from Mr. Vinod Khosla himself.
AAIP cordially invite you all to attend this one of a kind session with Mr. Vinod Khosla.

Please register at:
https://forms.gle/9ftzLa2ow3P4oXnQ9
(Please note it is mandatory to register to attend the event.)
Date: 9th August 2019, Friday
Time: 4:00-5:15 PM
Venue: Dogra Hall, IIT Delhi

Important Instructions:

The format of the talk is a:
  • Guest Lecture/Presentation by Mr. Vinod Khosla (15-20 minutes)
  • A fireside chat with Mr. Vinod Khosla with V Ramgopal Rao, Director, IIT Delhi as Moderator(15-20 minutes)
  • Open Q&A from the Audience. -You will have the opportunity to interact and ask questions with Mr. Vinod Khosla(15 minutes).
  • Please be seated by 3:45 PM.
Come prepared with questions you would like to ask Mr. Vinod Khosla.
Please like our AAIP Facebook Page to get more information about the event and stay up to date with our future events and to receive details about passes.
AAIP Facebook Page
Hope you all join the event. See you there!!

Warm Regards,
Shubham Gupta
Over-all Coordinator, AAIP
Email: 52shubh...@gmail.com
Tel: +91 8764060074 (WhatsApp)
Facebook
Website
YouTube

Copyright © |2019| |AAIP|, All rights reserved.
Email address: coor...@admin.iitd.ac.in