MATLAB doubts

Snigdha Aggarwal

Jan 29, 2013, 3:31:17 AM1/29/13
to iit-delhi-text...@googlegroups.com
Hey!
Some of you had certain doubts/problems in the working of the programs. Please mail your doubt and your code on THIS thread.
I'll have a look and respond by the end of the minors.

PS: All the best for minors! :)

Regards
Snigdha

tan(u)

Jan 29, 2013, 3:42:49 AM1/29/13
to iit-delhi-text...@googlegroups.com
function assignment=solution(length,initialcond)
x=length;
y=initialcond(1);
z=initialcond(2);
y = -y+x;
z = -x+z;
assignment=[y;z]

i guess the code is correct but the plot of y versus x does not seem to be correct...

Snigdha Aggarwal

Jan 29, 2013, 5:07:44 AM1/29/13
to iit-delhi-text...@googlegroups.com
Okay Prateek, I'll have a look at it.

A request for everyone: Please upload the *.m file of your code. Makes it easier for me.

mayank chaudhary

Jan 29, 2013, 7:31:08 AM1/29/13
to iit-delhi-text...@googlegroups.com
%independent var t 0 to 10
%dependent var A,B A(0)=1 ,B(0)= 2;
%dA/dt = -A-2B
%dB/dt = -B/2-3A/2
%X(t) =A(t)+2B(t)
%plot X(t)
function play = dis(t, y)
A = y(1);
B = y(2);
% X = y(3);
A = -A-(2*B);
B = -0.5*B-1.5*A;
% X = A+2*B;
play =  [A ; B];

dis.m
title1.m

sudha sri

Oct 22, 2013, 1:09:33 AM10/22/13
to iit-delhi-text...@googlegroups.com, sni...@gmail.com

hi me having doubt in pwm generation for 3ph boost inverter using simulink library browser

George Young

Dec 10, 2013, 8:31:25 PM12/10/13
to iit-delhi-text...@googlegroups.com, sni...@gmail.com
Dear Snigdha Aggarwal
I am not from IIT but I believe you be able to clear this doubt in the snap of a moments time regarding a simple 2d graph plotting.Care to help an outsider in need?I would greatly appreciate. Thanks a milllion. But firstly I needed to know if this thread is active?

Jagadesh Rao

Oct 28, 2014, 6:33:58 PM10/28/14
to iit-delhi-text...@googlegroups.com, sni...@gmail.com
Hi, i have a doubt in matlab. Please help me.

If i have A=[1;2;3;4;5]
and B = [6;7;8;9;10]
i need C = [1;6;2;7;3;8;4;9;5;10]
it should work no matter what the numbers are and how big the matrix is.

Thanks please reply.