Questionnaire's to strengthen alumni-student relation

IITD Notices

Aug 12, 2014, 10:45:53 PM8/12/14
Dear Students,

Given below is a message from the Student Executive Committee of Alumni
Affairs & International Programmes. They have sought your feedback/
suggestions, through a survey, to enhance Alumni-Institute interaction.

I hope, you will find some time out of your busy schedule and provide
your
valuable inputs.

Cheers!!

Atul Vyas
Deputy Registrar
Director's Office &
Alumni Affairs and International Programmes
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110 016, INDIA
Tel: +91-11-2659 1701

Dear Students,

Greetings from the Alumni Relations Student Executive Committee of IITD!

We are here to bridge the gap between the Alumni and the students of
IITD
and to make their interactions more fruitful. We are planning to
organize
lectures, hold career counselling sessions, and run mentorship programs
with the active participation of Alumni.. We will also be exploring
opportunities for internship and fund raising with them.

For all that to happen, we would like to find out from you what your
requirements are, so that they can be specifically met to the extent
possible. So please provide suggestions, feedback, constructive
criticism
and please feel free to come up with anything that you feel will make
Alumni-Students interaction more meaningful and fruitful.

To begin with, we would like you to take some time out and fill this
survey.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-iawiwomKfX4Nwmf9dgiD1mK1oqE0awCqTYfcyKibwI/edit

Should you require any further information, please feel free to contact
us.

Khushboo Soni(8800761371)
Prateek Sharma (9015905930)
Overall Coordinator AAIP, IITD