Zuppit:Next-Gen Content Science || Initiative of IITD graduates

IITD Notices

Jan 27, 2016, 4:51:09 AM1/27/16

Hi IIT Delhi!

We are a group of IIT Delhi graduates solving the problem of content overload in an individual's life. In this endeavour of our's, we have launched our first product, Zuppit, and would deeply appreciate your feedback on the same. Please take out a moment and improve us.

Zuppit Image

Do take a look Check here »

Zuppit Live Summarized News

Zuppit's technology enhances your news experience, by updating you with latest and important news summaries.
Some key features:
1) Read preview and summaries of all important and trending news
2) Hindi and English News in the same app. Will soon launch in 9+ Indian Languages
3) Coverage from over 1000 national and international publications
4) My News Feed, Curated News Feed only shows summaries you really care about
5) Tap on the source for a deep selection of viewpoints, including in-depth articles, Opinion, and local perspectives
6) Easy touch controls let you swipe through Preview to learn more, faster.
7) Simple tap-access to categories such as Top Stories, Technology, Sports & Weather
8) Get notifications for the most important news of the day
9) Share the best of global and India news with your friends over social media
Read with Zuppit, save your time and stay Updated. Download Zuppit Today !

Download

Connect with Us:

Facebook Twitter

Contact Info: