Opportunities @ Shadowfax - growth stage startup by IIT Delhi graduates

IITD Notices

Nov 24, 2017, 2:44:33 AM11/24/17
to siddar...@shadowfax.in
Hi all,

Shadowfax is India’s largest crowd-sourced delivery platform with presence in 75+ cities across India and 7000+ daily active delivery personnel. Founded in early 2015, Shadowfax is the market leader with industry leading metrics. With multiple round of funding from Fidelity Investments and multiple Angel investors, Shadowfax looks well poised to take on the tech logistics space and create sustainable value for Indian logistics system.

Shadowfax’s unique app enables delivery of food, grocery, pharmacy and e-commerce for businesses and helps them create customer delight using technology. With relentless focus on engineering pleasant experiences for the customers, Shadowfax envisions to become the most desirable and trustworthy delivery platform for customers. Read more about what we do here.

Founded by IIT Delhi alumni, we have now expanded to a team of 300+ across India. We are currently looking to further build our team with people who have a strategic thought process as well as have fantastic execution capabilities.

Shadowfax is hiring associates in the following roles:

1. Associate Product Manager - Responsible for driving rider and merchant experience to build Shadowfax as the most preferred partner for them

2. Product ManagerResponsible to handle end to end execution of the product including planning, designing and specification, product quality and tactical execution

3. Senior Business AnalystResponsible to help in strategic planning by providing data driven insights and work closely with management to prioritise business and monitoring requirements

Location: Shadowfax HQ, Bangalore

If you think that solving India’s one of the complex problem excites you, you can reach out to Ankit (ank...@shadowfax.in) for a discussion about how you can be a part of the story.

Some more interesting facts about Shadowfax:

More than 2.1 million deliveries in the month of October

Raised more than $20M till date

Servicing 3000+ merchants across 75+ cities and multiple verticals

Acquired Pickingo in November’15

Acquired NuvoEx in November’17

Best in class delivery service; Exclusive partners to multiple enterprise clients such as Dominos, McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Bigbasket, etc.

Regards,

Siddarth Jain,
CEO's Office,
Shadowfax Technologies Pvt. Ltd.