Applications Invited for Economics Club Executives 2014-15

IITD Notices

Aug 13, 2014, 7:24:11 AM8/13/14

Have you ever thought about a career in finance? Do the market forces wrack your brain? Then Economics Club is the place for you!

Economics Club, IIT Delhi, has been reputed with the organizing of events with big names like Montek Singh Ahluwalia, Amartya Sen, Parthasarthy Shome and many more. We have had many events in association with the Eco-socs of various colleges like St. Stephens and Miranda House. This club also annually hosts its fest during Tryst, Economix.

Economics Club, IIT Delhi is recruiting its executive team for the year 2014-2015. All current 2nd year students and above, with the will to work and to show leadership, are encouraged to apply for the executive position in the following profiles :-

1. Knowledge Management(KM) : If reading newspapers and online articles about economics or finance is your thing. And if you possess strong analytic skills. KM needs you. Your responsibility includes posting articles and keeping discussions alive on our various forums. Plus you also get to generate content for different events and brainstorming.

2. Events Management(EM) : If you can show leadership skills in crucial hours and handle any emergency situation. EM needs you. You work will include hosting an event up to the last detail right from the venue to the lighting. Also you will have to come up with new more fun and innovative events.

3. Publicity and Public Relations (PR) - If your brain can't contain the ideas it has and they have to spread among people or if you a peoples person and you love talking and networking. Publicity and Public Relations needs you. Your work will include talking to our guests and making connections with other societies in DU to spread our club's reach. It will also include inviting and setting events with organisations and personalities. You also get to publicize our events on FB and other social media platforms and distribute posters.

4. Newsletter : Are you the one who likes the slow and creative life of a writer? And if you love editing and reading. Newsletter Team requires you. Your responsibility includes compiling articles, calling for articles, editing and designing the newsletter.

5. Design/Creative : If your genre of work is art and designing. Then Creative Team needs you. Photoshop knowledge is a must for this team. Your responsibility includes designing posters, newsletters and our online knowledge bites.

To apply, please fill this form : http://tinyurl.com/ecoexe2014 or click here.

Deadline : 20th August, 2014 - 11:55 PM

No applications shall be accepted after the deadline. Shortlisted candidates shall be called in for interviews shortly after the deadline.

For updates, follow our Facebook page :-
https://www.facebook.com/ecoclubiitd

For further details contact :
Rama - 7838158665 | Sahil - 9911554494 | Srijan - 9953675437 | Sujay - 8802768752