Think! Science Competition

IITD Notices

Aug 8, 2014, 5:10:11 AM8/8/14

About the Think! competition:

Think! is an online competition by Function Space open to all ages. It is a hunt for ideas from science enthusiasts of 3 categories:

1. School level (below 12th)

2. College level (graduate and postgraduate)

3. Professionals (Teachers, researchers and professionals from any field).

Prizes up to 1.5 Lakh are up for grabs. The competition is open to entries till October end 2014.

Visit www.functionspace.org/think to know more.

We request you to share the email with all students. We also have some offline posters we could arrange to have put up on the notice board. Please feel free to get in touch with me for any queries.

Regards

Vishal Pandit

Function Space Team

http://www.functionspace.org

Love Science. Share Science.

Function Space (www.functionspace.org) is a learning network for science and math with complete ecosystem (discussions, articles, problem solving, books and video lectures). We have attracted users from universities like MIT, Purdue, Caltech etc and from companies like GE, Intel, Google etc. We believe in building a platform for science enthusiasts to share their expertise and learn from peers and other subject matter experts.