REMINDER : Literati '14 Applications Invited

IITD Notices

Aug 11, 2014, 12:43:39 AM8/11/14
Applications are invited for following posts for LITERATI 2014

1. COORDINATOR - Events
(Eligibility criterion - 3rd year B.Tech , 4th year Dual /Integrated
program students or non graduating PG students)

2. COORDINATOR - Infrastructure
(Eligibility criterion - 3rd year B.Tech , 4th year M.Tech/Integrated program student or non graduating PG students)

3. COORDINATOR - Decoration
(Eligibility criterion - 3rd year B.Tech , 4th year M.Tech/Integrated program student or non graduating PG students)

4. COORDINATOR - Hospitality
(Eligibility criterion - 3rd year B.Tech , 4th year M.Tech/Integrated program student or non graduating PG students)

5. COORDINATOR - Design
(Eligibility criterion - 3rd year B.Tech , 4th year M.Tech/Integrated program student or non graduating PG students)

6. ACTIVITY HEAD
(Eligibility criterion - 2nd year B.Tech/Dual/Integrated student or non
graduating PG students)

7. Organizing committee member - I Can Conference, IIT Delhi
(Eligibility criterion - 2nd, 3rd year B.Tech, 4th year M.Tech/Integrated
program student or non graduating PG students. Preference will be given to
candidates with past MUN/public speaking experience.)

The I Can Conference, IIT Delhi will be held as part of Literati in
association with I Can India. I Can is a unique educational concept that
draws inspiration from Model United Nations (MUN), but with students
acting as representatives of corporate houses, political parties or media
houses as opposed to those of countries.
For more details on the concept, visit http://icanindia.org/

Form Link: http://tinyurl.com/literati14-application
Interested people may fill in the form latest by 11:59pm on 11th August 2014.

Anchit Gupta
General Secretary, BSP