Covid and biking

Hari Krishna

Jul 13, 2020, 1:01:32 PM7/13/20
to IISc Bikers Network
Hey folks

Here is a podcast from my LBS here. The speaker, Dr. Pavan, is at the forefront of handling COVID 19 here in Hyderabad. He heads an ICU at a top hospital here and is himself a cyclist. I know him personally and have gone on rides with him.

Peter Varun D'souza

Jul 14, 2020, 2:11:41 AM7/14/20
to iiscbike...@googlegroups.com
How is the riding in Hyderabad? I will be moving there soon and would love to ride when Covid eases out.

Peter Varun Dsouza

--

---

Hari Krishna

Jul 14, 2020, 2:13:54 AM7/14/20
to IISc Bikers Network
It's pretty vibrant here. We've groups doing 100s on the weekends. Even the randonneuring community is vibrant here.

Shaunak Chakraborty

Jul 14, 2020, 4:20:50 AM7/14/20
to iiscbikersnetwork
In which areas? I'm currently working in Hyderabad and would love some company for riding.

Shaunak

Hari Krishna

Jul 14, 2020, 4:53:09 AM7/14/20
to IISc Bikers Network
All over the city, but more so in the IT areas. I live in the old part of town and there isn't much in the way of a community here. I generally carry my bike on my car if I'm riding with a group as most starting points are ~20km from my house. I ride from home if I'm just doing solo city rides or if I'm just circling hussain sagar.