IBN Group Auto-moderator / Spam Filter

Abhijit

May 28, 2021, 5:10:17 PM5/28/21
to IISc Bikers Network
Hello all,

Just a quick note: I've noticed that a few recent messages sent to this group have got flagged as spam and I have had to go and approve them manually. Not sure why - one of them was from me.

In any case, if you notice that your emailed message does not show up on the group right away please wait a day or so - I clear the message queue as soon as I can.

Thanks,
Abhijit

Peter Varun D'souza

May 29, 2021, 10:54:35 AM5/29/21
to iiscbike...@googlegroups.com
I'd imagine it is because Google groups have become so outdated. Google assumes that only spam bots are using it. I do not know if there are any current members of IISc on this group.

Peter Varun Dsouza

--

---

abhij...@gmail.com

May 29, 2021, 12:23:21 PM5/29/21
to IBN Group
I've approved a couple of new member requests in the last few months, so I imagine some new members signed up.

Abhijit

Shaunak Chakraborty

May 29, 2021, 10:33:46 PM5/29/21
to iiscbikersnetwork
Maybe it's time to revive the IBN Strava club?

abhij...@gmail.com

May 29, 2021, 10:52:23 PM5/29/21
to IBN Group
I'm already on the Strava Club. Recently
added a couple of people to the group too. Given the state of lockdown here, all my workouts are from dog-walking

:(

Peter Varun D'souza

May 31, 2021, 12:13:31 AM5/31/21
to iiscbike...@googlegroups.com
There are very few people going on long rides from campus, from what I hear. Whatever members are there on campus, including new ones, are focussing on riding within the campus. Some of whom have taken my KOMs.

Peter Varun Dsouza

--

---