Ng Test

Sandgroper

May 17, 2016, 12:38:18 AM5/17/16
Just testing if I can access iinet.general from this news server.
--

Sandgroper
Save planet Earth !

Sandgroper

May 17, 2016, 12:44:55 AM5/17/16
On 17-May-16 12:34 PM, Sandgroper wrote:
> Just testing if I can access iinet.general from this news server.

For those who are interested , you can use Internode's news server to
access the Ngs , even binary Ngs.

Just found out about it on WP , the last time I heard about Internode's
news service with Atraweb , it was a paid subscription , but apparently
it has been open to the iiNet collective for quite awhile.

The news server is :

news.internode.on.net