Anti glare Spray

TonyS

May 26, 2010, 10:18:00 PM5/26/10
Has anyone ever tried one of those or knows about them?

On TV screens:

Where to get them and what brand?
Does it work?
Does it last?
Can it be cleaned without spoiling it?
Can it be removed without problems when not wanted any more?
Does it affect the brightness too much?

Before you ask, I bought myself a 42" el cheapo ($590 GVA) plasma TV.
It works fine for me except for the reflections which can be a little annoying
when the lights are on. A solution for this without changing my lighting habits
would be great.

Tony

May 26, 2010, 11:54:21 PM5/26/10

"TonyS" <scarb...@gmail.nspm.com> wrote in message

how about one of those antiglare films instead?

http://www.photodon.com/c/LCD-Protective-Films.html
http://www.spec-net.com.au/press/0409/sun_290409.htm

TonyS

May 27, 2010, 12:34:44 AM5/27/10
On 27/05/2010 11:54 AM, k wrote:
> "TonyS"<scarb...@gmail.nspm.com> wrote in message

Interesting, thanks, though I would be worried about putting it on myself
(bubbles!).

May 27, 2010, 2:04:04 AM5/27/10

"TonyS" <scarb...@gmail.nspm.com> wrote in message

honestly, you'd have to try pretty hard to muck it up ;) And even then,
it's easily removed and you can have another go - these films aren't held by
sticky adhesives