2025 Annual Conference: Call for Hosts

Caitlin Perry

Mar 21, 2024, 12:13:10 PMMar 21
to IIIF Discuss
Hello all!

Though we’re still a few months out from the 2024 Annual Conference in Los Angeles, we're seeking bids to host the 2025 IIIF Conference.

For 2025, we are looking for institutions outside of North America to serve as host. We welcome bids from a range of cultural heritage, library, and academic institutions. The deadline for submissions is April 1, 2024.

Please review the following document for more information on the general structure of a IIIF conference:
You can submit a proposal to host using this Google form.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at st...@iiif.io, or send a me a message on Slack.

Best wishes,
Caitlin