April Community Call: American Revolutionary Geographies Online

Caitlin Perry

Apr 2, 2024, 11:33:03 AMApr 2
to IIIF Discuss
Hello all,

Our next Community Call is happening on Wednesday, April 10 at 9am PT / 12pm ET / 5pm GMT. We'll welcome teams from the Leventhal Map & Education Center and The George Washington Presidential Library at Mount Vernon to talk about the American Revolutionary Geographies Online Project.

This will be particularly interesting to those in our maps, museums, and education communities. The project collates digitized maps of North America made between 1750 and 1800 into a single user-friendly portal, including built-in support for georeferencing in AllMaps.

Please join using the zoom link on our Community Calendar: iiif.io/community

Hope to see many of you there!

--Caitlin