IIIF Consortium Welcomes New Associate Members

Caitlin Perry

Jun 17, 2024, 1:50:28 PM (12 days ago) Jun 17
to iiif-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello IIIF Community,

We're delighted to announce that the Consortium has two new associate members: the Canadian Research Knowledge Network (CRKN) and the National Film and Sound Archive of Australia (NFSA). Please read more about our newest members and their IIIF initiatives on the IIIF website: https://iiif.io/news/2024/05/31/CRKN-NFSA/.

Please give our new members a warm welcome!

Best wishes,
Caitlin & Glen

--
Caitlin Perry