AV Annotations TSG - next meeting on 3/12

Lynema, Emily

Mar 8, 2024, 2:20:09 PMMar 8
to iiif-d...@googlegroups.com

[apologies for cross-posting]

The next AV Annotations TSG will be happening next Tuesday, March 12. Since we are in the midst of the daylight savings time shuffle, I believe this meeting will be at 9:00am PST | 12:00pm EST | 16:00pm UK | 17:00pm CET. Please check the IIIF calendar to verify time for your time zone!!! Those in the US, take note: this is 1 hour later than normal due to our time shift happening this weekend.

We will be reviewing/revising draft feedback on how proposed motivations suggested by IIIF editors support our documented use cases.

Meeting agenda and connection info: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13_LvtOPkI5O1mjWgYLqjz9GS4cmdjdQjyu8WfGbL9vE/edit?usp=sharing

Anyone is welcome to join!

-emily