Wikimedia + IIIF GLAM meetings: September 21 and 22

Josh Hadro

Sep 15, 2020, 11:51:43 AM9/15/20
to iiif-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi all --

I'm writing to share some exciting news: the Wikimedia Foundation is scoping an implementation of IIIF on Wikimedia Commons!

They will be hosting two meetings to discuss the project and allow GLAM professionals to share their experiences of IIIF. We encourage IIIF community members to join to contribute use cases.
  • September 21, 2020, 3:30-4:30pm UTC
  • September 22, 2020, 11:30am-12:30pm UTC
Links to the Zoom meeting URLs and more details can be found here:

Reach out to us at st...@iiif.io with any questions.

We hope to see many of you there --

Josh

--