[IIIF-Discuss] [Discovery] Wrapping up IIIF Discovery TSG

Antoine Isaac

Mar 16, 2023, 6:03:30 PM3/16/23
to iiif-d...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

In the last call of the Discovery TSG [1], we agreed that the main deliverables of the group have been successfully completed including Change Discovery [2], Content State [3], Metadata Profiles [4] and SEO guidance [5].

All concluding actions have been gathered in a kind of wrap-up plan [6].

As you can see there, a handful of points are not concluded yet. But actions have been started; especially, Github issues have been created in appropriate spaces. And we believe they do not need the support of an official group anymore.

Any objection?

If not then we will consider the group closed at the end of the month (31 March).

Kind regards,

Antoine, Matt, Rob

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Kh_pXlgjiJZAj7de7PA7jQvjRouxOmqsffpmsQuiJS8/
[2] https://iiif.io/api/discovery/1.0/