Characterising the IIIF and Linked Art communities - Help me with my PhD by completing this online survey by 7 May

Julien A. Raemy

Mar 24, 2023, 6:37:06 AM3/24/23
to IIIF Discuss
Dear IIIFers,

As part of my PhD in Digital Humanities, I am launching an online survey to find out the main practices and activities of the individuals involved in the International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF) as well as the Linked Art communities

It would be fantastic if you could help me and take 10 to 20 minutes of your time.

--> Characterising the IIIF and Linked Art communities: https://forms.gle/Djvuf7HrrFqxXFxd8please fill in the the survey by Sunday 7 May.

The results will be partially reported at the 2023 IIIF Conference in Naples, more comprehensively by the end of 2023/beginning of 2024 and also summarised in my PhD thesis which should be completed in 2025 (https://phd.julsraemy.ch).

Many thanks for your time and consideration
Julien Raemy

Julien A. Raemy

Apr 28, 2023, 8:00:44 AM4/28/23
to IIIF Discuss
Dear all,

Here is a friendly reminder that you still have one week (until Sunday 7 May) to complete the "Characterising the IIIF and Linked Art communities" survey: https://forms.gle/Djvuf7HrrFqxXFxd8

It would be great if you could help me (if you are reading this email, you can fill in the survey, you already are in the target group as you are part of the IIIF community).

All the best and thank you,
Julien Raemy