2024 Conference: Call For Fun

tris...@cogapp.com

May 15, 2024, 5:32:55 AMMay 15
to iiif-d...@googlegroups.com

It's time to play the music
It's time to light the lights
It's time to showcase entertaining aspects of image dissemination tonight!
It's time to get things started
On the most sensational inspirational, celebrational, IIIFational
This is what we call the Fun With IIIF Show!

In other words, I will be giving another of my Fun With IIIF lightning talks at the IIIF Conference in LA next month, and I'm on the lookout for new entries!

If you have any entertaining, frivolous or unusual uses of IIIF, please do let me know. I’m especially keen on anything using audio or video as it feels like there’s a lot of untapped fun to be had there.

I am aware of everything that I already featured at the 2022 conference (see 7 minute recording, or slides), but if there are other things you know about, please do get in touch.

Thanks,

-Tristan.

--

cogapp