IIIF AV call Monday, January 27 - agenda

Dunn, Jon William Butcher

Feb 23, 2023, 1:04:31 PM2/23/23
to iiif-d...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Our next AV Community Group call is coming up on Monday, February 27 at 9am Pacific/ 12pm Eastern/ 5pm UK/ 6pm EU.

An agenda may be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZmrQsdmdkb7hanmfjZ06e__HcBqvJb0DJvFrxlhPEW4/edit?usp=sharing

Zoom link: https://stanford.zoom.us/j/538552143?pwd=u8KPNHGHxJk

Our main focus for this call will be to check in on progress towards greater interoperability of IIIF Presentation 3.0 manifests for AV content, as reflected on our interoperability testing spreadsheet. The Avalon team will discuss recent interoperability improvements in Avalon Media System and iiif-react-media-player, and we would love to hear progress updates from others as well.

I hope to see many of you there!

Jon

---

Jon Dunn (he/him)

Assistant Dean for Library Technologies

Indiana University Bloomington Libraries

j...@iu.edu

(812) 855-0953

Dunn, Jon William Butcher

Feb 23, 2023, 1:15:09 PM2/23/23
to iiif-d...@googlegroups.com

Apologies for the subject line error on my previous message. The call is taking place this coming Monday, February 27.