Next IIIF A/V Community Group call moved to Monday, June 27

Dunn, Jon William Butcher

Jun 15, 2022, 10:21:06 AM6/15/22
to iiif-d...@googlegroups.com

Hi all-

We have moved the next IIIF A/V Community Group call to Monday, June 27 at 12 PM EDT due to schedule conflicts with the original planned date of June 20. Agenda may be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iMkSAWNUDdsn5XCE4VI2W_gNlabM-xGoFAQ2cby_Mrc/edit?usp=sharing

The focus of this call will be hands-on interoperability testing of tools that consume AV manifests against sample manifests from cookbook recipes and tools that produce manifests. To that end, we have created the following two documents:

Please plan on joining us if you would like to contribute to this testing work to improve interoperability of AV content, and feel free to use the spreadsheet to document any testing that you have already done.

Jon

---

Jon Dunn (he/him)

Assistant Dean for Library Technologies

Indiana University Bloomington Libraries

j...@iu.edu

(812) 855-0953

Dunn, Jon William Butcher

Jun 27, 2022, 10:03:49 AM6/27/22
to iiif-d...@googlegroups.com

Just a reminder that the next AV Community Group call is coming up today in a couple of hours at 9am Pacific/ 12pm Eastern/ 5pm UK/ 6pm EU. See below for more details…

Zoom link: https://stanford.zoom.us/j/538552143?pwd=u8KPNHGHxJk

Jon