IIIF Maps TSG Call on Wednesday Nov 2

Bryan Haberberger

Nov 1, 2022, 12:44:14 PM11/1/22
to IIIF Discuss
Good day or evening in your standard or daylight time,

There is a IIIF Maps Technical Specification Group call scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday November 2nd at 16:00pm CET / 15:00pm UK / 11:00am EDT / 8:00am PST.  Please check the IIIF Calendar to confirm this with your time zone in case it is wrong here, as we are in the midst of time change across America and Europe.

It is a lighter agenda than the last time around.  Our main task is to discuss the possibility of a IIIF Maps session at the December online working meeting and what content we would offer for such a session.   Feel free to add more!

Agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/181xt26Nnm1nlGg9veA01LQpPBLJNTwqzWPdWN_wFEFs/

- Bryan Haberberger