Announcing a new version of Adno, a free storytelling web app

Thierry Pasquier

Jul 10, 2024, 7:01:37 AM (13 days ago) Jul 10
to iiif-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi IIIF community

I am pleased to announce the release of a new version of Adno, a free storytelling web app.
This version fixes many bugs, improves usability and offers two new features: tag-based annotation viewing and a free-reading mode.

We also launched a survey to find out more about usage and feedback. Please take a few minutes to complete it

Adno is available in English and French. If you are interested in translating it into another language, please contact me.

As a bonus, we've also developed a few hacks for visualizing Adno projects in a different way (list, slider, print, etc.), including with the excellent Annona.

Adno is an editor / viewer annotations tool for IIIF images (but not only). It has been developed for scientific, cultural and artistic mediation for facilitate museum, archives, libraries and science centers activities. It can also be used for teaching and research.

Best regards

--
Thierry Pasquier

Espace Mendès France — Poitiers
Centre de culture scientifique, technique et industrielle en Nouvelle-Aquitaine
https://emf.fr
1 place de la Cathédrale CS80964, 86038 Poitiers cedex, France