May IIIF Community Call: Glycerine Annotation Workbench

Caitlin Perry

Apr 30, 2024, 11:43:06 AMApr 30
to iiif-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Our next Community Call is happening Wednesday, May 8 at a DIFFERENT TIME:  1pm PT / 4pm ET / 9pm GMT / 6am AEST (May 9). This month, we’ll welcome Ian McCrabb and Yang Li from Systemik Solutions presenting Glycerine.
Glycerine is an annotation workbench for IIIF images and provides a suite of annotation tools and end-to-end workflows for researchers, curators and students to collaborate on projects across repositories. Sets of annotations can combine semantic tags from domain-specific vocabularies with critical analysis in multiple languages. Annotated images can be published as research outputs in immersive and engaging formats.Please join using the zoom link on our Community Calendar: iiif.io/community

Hope to see many of you there!

--
Caitlin Perry
Community & Communications Coordinator