IIIF Maps Community Call March 8th

Bryan Haberberger

Mar 7, 2023, 1:30:23 PM3/7/23
to IIIF Discuss
Hi there!

There is a IIIF Maps Community Call tomorrow March 8th 2023 at 8:00 PST / 11:00 EST / 16:00 GMT / 17:00 CET.  The Georeference Extension has gone through the TRC and received review feedback as well as some bonus discussion and deeper research in #maps.  We will take some time to detail changes made and changes under consideration as we prepare to make it available to the public.

You can find the agenda and Zoom link at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n1h6WaZauMlrqPB_GOk72HyxWIPpU5jXwPfvh-FuSYU.  Feel free to add to this agenda if there is something you would like to discuss.

Talk soon,
Bryan & IIIF Maps