New job posting: IIIF Community and Event Coordinator

Josh Hadro

Sep 23, 2019, 11:56:11 AM9/23/19
to iiif-d...@googlegroups.com, iiif-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello all —

I’m very happy to say that we have a job listing now posted for a Community and Event Coordinator to join myself and Glen on the IIIF Consortium staff!: https://jobs.diglib.org/job/community-and-event-coordinator/

Please help us spread the word about this posting and pass the link along to any folks out there who may be interested in the position.
We're also happy to answer any questions which can be directed to ad...@iiif.io

We're excited to make this expansion, and thanks to all who have made it possible for us to reach this exciting milestone!

Josh

--
Josh Hadro
Managing Director