Save the Date: IIIF Annual Conference in Boston, June 1-4 2020

Josh Hadro

Jul 22, 2019, 10:02:26 AM7/22/19
to iiif-d...@googlegroups.com, iiif-a...@googlegroups.com, iiif-m...@googlegroups.com
Hello IIIF Community:

I am very excited to announce that the 2020 Annual Conference will be held in Boston, Massachusetts, June 1-4, 2020. This event will be hosted jointly by Harvard University and the MIT Libraries and Museum. More information can be seen at:

https://iiif.io/event/2020/boston/

As usual, we’ll be scheduling a Showcase and Workshops in conjunction with the conference.

Please mark your calendars and stay tuned for more details!

Josh

--
Josh Hadro
Managing Director