Edinburgh working meeting - registration open!

Glen Robson

Oct 9, 2018, 6:40:40 AM10/9/18
to iiif-d...@googlegroups.com, iiif-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Registration for the 2018 IIIF Working meeting and showcase is now open. The meeting will be held between the 3rd and 6th of December with the 3rd being an outreach event. More details below:

Outreach - 3rd December

We are doing this event slightly differently this time with a morning of introductory presentations before splitting into groups in the afternoon. The afternoon sessions include museums, archives, digital humanities, a hands on IIIF workshop and an in-depth specification workshop. Please pass the details of this event to any that might find it interesting.

Working meeting - 4th December to 6th December
Lightning talk submission: https://goo.gl/forms/R7RzG54WFRZxRdtk1

There is a draft schedule on the event details page above but this is subject to change and if you have suggestions on items to incorporate into the schedule please let us know. We hope to make progress on a number of areas in this working meeting and would welcome your participation.

Details on hotels, locations and other logistics information can be found at:

Thanks

Glen Robson
IIIF Technical Coordinator
International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF) Consortium
http://iiif.io