2019 IIIF Conference - Göttingen, Germany - Hotel blocks running out

Glen Robson

May 9, 2019, 7:46:08 PM5/9/19
to iiif-d...@googlegroups.com, iiif-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Just a note to say that the dates for the discounted hotel blocks for the Göttingen conference are running out. So if you are planning on attending the conference please register and book accommodation soon to get the best rates! For the hotels please see:

Also the program is shaping up and you can see a draft at:

As you will see there are an exciting list of presentations and I’d like to highlight a recent addition with an AI/Machine learning panel on Friday to discuss the future synergies between these areas and IIIF. The overall structure for the events are as follows:

Monday 24th of June - Showcase
Tuesday 25th of June - Conference Workshops
Wednesday 26th of June - Main conference sessions including community updates and lightning talks
Thursday 27th of June - 3 Parallel tracks combing panels and presentations
Friday 28th of June - starting with 3 Parallel tracks and finishing with presentations and panel to discuss the future possibilities of AI and IIIF.

We have also created a IIIF Slack channel ‘göttingen-social’ to discuss the various travel options to get to Göttingen. If you aren’t already on the IIIF Slack you can join here: http://bit.ly/iiif-slack

For further details please see the conference website:

Thanks

Glen Robson
IIIF Technical Coordinator
International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF) Consortium
http://iiif.io