Reminder: IIIF-Announce being retired

Meg O'Hearn

Jun 7, 2021, 11:41:54 AM6/7/21
to iiif-a...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Just a reminder that we will be closing the iiif-announce Google group on July 1st, 2021. The messages will remain visible, but new posts will be disabled.

To keep up to date on IIIF-related announcements we encourage you to sign up for our monthly newsletter:

https://iiif.io/newsletter/#subscribe

Additionally, we have a form you can use to submit your own announcements to the newsletter. This form stays active, so you can submit news/events whenever:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSetIpJYr9yq827QD7Bl0J31q4E2w0_O-8bUjoqX4XYKm7eU8A/viewform?usp=sf_link

Finally, iiif-discuss, our list for discussing a variety of IIIF-related topics, will remain active. If you are not a member, you can sign up here:

https://groups.google.com/g/iiif-discuss

Please email me directly at meg.o...@iiif.io with any questions.

All the best,

Meg