Report from IIIF Working Meeting

Josh Hadro

Nov 15, 2019, 9:38:00 AM11/15/19
to iiif-d...@googlegroups.com, iiif-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello all --

We concluded a very productive IIIF Working Meeting last week in Ann Arbor Michigan, and I'm pleased to be able to share a document with brief summaries of the sessions there and links to more specific notes taken during those sessions:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H5Oareex3Oefhf4iPY6f6BOUBAoYJ9Llj5jRdxjTxIc/edit?ts=5dcafcb0#

I hope those are useful to you to see the amazing breadth of work happening within the IIIF Community.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank all the folks that made the Working Meeting possible -- our local host partners at the University of Michigan Libraries, and at Artstor/Ithaka; our incredible Planning Committee that set the agenda for the meeting and the Showcase; and of course Glen Robson and Aliya Reich from IIIF-C and CLIR for putting in so many hours to make things run smoothly.

Of course, if you have any questions about any of the topics covered in the Working Meeting report, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks --

Josh

--
Josh Hadro