IIIF virtual event survey - Please complete by April 10

Meg O'Hearn

Mar 30, 2020, 12:42:32 PM3/30/20
to iiif-a...@googlegroups.com

Hello all,

In light of postponing the IIIF conference we’re planning to launch some virtual programming this June. Holding an online event allows us a lot of flexibility, so we’re exploring how best to use this format and what you would like to learn and experience. Our goal is to hold a set of events over the course of a week that introduce new audiences to IIIF’s capabilities and community, and also provide sufficient depth for the existing community to expand their IIIF knowledge.

Please review the proposed schedule and take our survey at the link below to share your thoughts. We will be closing the form at 6:00pm ET April 10.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfOkDudgqnT0l_cVSPxWYPGI1ZWSz1rhwkYPbW6gj86qQBIkQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank you in advance for helping us shape this event!

All the best,

Meg

--
Meg O'Hearn