Re: [IIIF-Discuss] Ann Arbor: Call for Lightning Talks

Glen Robson

Oct 1, 2019, 11:20:08 AM10/1/19
to iiif-d...@googlegroups.com, iiif-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

A reminder that the closing date for submitting your lightning talks for the Ann Arbor IIIF working meeting is this Friday the 4th of October. Please submit your talks using the following URL:

There is further information for this call in the message below.

Thanks

Glen Robson
IIIF Technical Coordinator
International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF) Consortium
http://iiif.io

On 4 Sep 2019, at 17:56, Josh Hadro <josh....@iiif.io> wrote:

Hi All,

We are looking forward to the 2019 IIIF working meeting in Ann Arbor, Michigan, from November 5th to 7th. As part of this meeting we are issuing a call for a number of lightning talks to provoke discussion and to highlight the exciting work on going in the IIIF Community. Lightning talks will be around 10mins each but may be shortened slightly depending on scheduling and demand.

If you are interested in speaking at the event please submit your lighting talk using the following link by Friday, October 4th, 2019:

We welcome any talk that would be of interest to the working group attendees but would like to highlight the following themes:

 * IIIF 3.0 implementation experience
 * Demonstrations of interoperability between institutions
 * Outreach event report backs
 * Community group related presentations (3D, Archives, Manuscripts, Museums or Newspapers)

Preference will be given to presentations that cover new ground, in particular projects and/or updates that have not been substantially featured at previous IIIF conferences.

Practitioners, students, affiliated and independent scholars, and others from any related field who use IIIF technology are invited to submit. We strive to create a safe, accessible, welcoming, and inclusive event that reflects our Code of Conduct

If you have any questions about this call, please contact eve...@iiif.io.

Thanks,

Josh On behalf of the Ann Arbor Planning Committee

--
Josh Hadro
Managing Director

<iiif_logo.png>

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the IIIF-Discuss Google group. To post to this group, send email to iiif-d...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to iiif-discuss...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/iiif-discuss?hl=en
---