No Wednesday Meeting + Officer Apps Reminder

1 view

IHS Math Club

Mar 6, 2022, 6:27:46 PM3/6/22
to IHS Math Club 2021-2022

Habari marafiki,

No Wednesday Meeting

We will not have a meeting this Wednesday to give people a chance to work on their officer applications :)

Officer Apps Reminder 📄

Reminder that to apply, you will need to follow the steps on this Google Docs: http://irvingtonmath.club/officerapplication

The Google Form must be submitted by TONIGHT at 11:59!!

After this, we will have interviews up until March 20th, after which we will release our final team. Make sure to apply, even if you weren’t selected in the past years! If you have questions, feel free to ask any of the officers.

Friday ASMA

We have our ASMA contest this Friday. Remember to join the zoom link at 6:00 and follow directions posted on google classroom.

Asante,

Irvington Math Club