11/03 AMC Tips & Tricks + BMT

IHS Math Club

Oct 31, 2021, 6:21:46 PM10/31/21
to IHS Math Club 2021-2022

Privet druz'ya 🧥,

Weekly Meeting

This Wednesday, 3-time AIME qualifier Ananya will be giving a presentation on tips and tricks for the upcoming AMC 10 and 12! Make sure to go as we’ll cover important concepts and strategies that are sure to help boost your score.

STEM Week 👨‍🔬👩‍🔬

Thanks to everyone who attended our STEM week event! Congratulations to Patrick Li who came out on top at the STEM week bowl!

Berkeley Math Tournament

Math Club will be helping students register for the prestigious Berkeley Math Tournament! The contest will be held on the weekend of November 20th/21st. Learn more about the tournament at: https://bmt.berkeley.edu/home/

Logistics + Registration

Registration will cost $10 per person and will close THE NIGHT OF NOVEMBER 3RD. This is a hard deadline and NO ONE who fills out the form afterwards will be accepted.

You will have to buy the Berkeley Math Tournament item at: https://irvingtonmath.club/shop

Friday At-pac contest

If you are registered for the At-pac contest, remember to take it this Friday at 6:00.

Spasibo,

matematicheskiy klub