AMC Remainder + Math Battle

IHS Math Club

Nov 14, 2021, 6:42:45 PM11/14/21
to IHS Math Club 2021-2022

Chào các em,

Math Battle (Mathle) ⚔️

Join us this week for a fun game of Math Battle hosted by Ojas!

AMC Reg Reminder:

By tonight, be sure to follow Ms.Tav’s directions in using the link provided to you to join the AoPS AMC Participant Portal if you haven’t already, which was emailed on Friday, October 29th. Please look for directions from Ms.Tav about the AMC test day.

On Contest Day:

Please make sure to join the Zoom at 3:30 PM on November 10th, 2021 and get ready to take AMC. Have writing utensils, blank scratch paper, erasers, rulers, and compasses set up and your AMC Participant Portal open on one tab.

ASMA Friday Contest:

If you have registered for ASMA, then remember to join the zoom link this Friday (November 19) at 6:00 and follow directions posted on google classroom.

Cảm ơn bạn,

Irvington Math Club

IHS Math Club

Nov 14, 2021, 8:57:31 PM11/14/21
to IHS Math Club 2021-2022

IHS Math Club

Nov 15, 2021, 2:02:30 PM11/15/21
to IHS Math Club 2021-2022
Hi everyone,

Taking parent-teacher conferences into account, we will be postponing our meeting (Mathle) and replacing it with the ASMA this week from 6-7 PM on Wednesday, November 17th.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
Ananya Kulshrestha
IMC President 2021-2022