Officer Team + Skribbl Game

IHS Math Club

Mar 20, 2022, 6:30:44 PM3/20/22
to IHS Math Club 2021-2022

Hello everyone,

Officer Team for 22/23

We are excited to announce our officer team for next year!

Presidents: Dhruv Gupta and Aaryan Rustagi

Vice Presidents: Princeton Liu and Akshaj Gupta

Directors of Contests: Prisha Jain and Ojas Vatsyayan

Secretaries: Anoushka Iyer and Wynn Shu

Treasurers: Rikhil Seth and Saksham Dhuria

Publicity Officers: Kelly Jia

Thanks to everyone who applied! It was tough to choose an officer team out of so many qualified candidates, and we hope that all of you can apply again next year!

3/23 Skribbl 🖋

Join us this Wednesday to play the world renown Math Club Skribbl Game! Test your sketching/guessing skills with our math related wordbank!

No Lunch Contest

There is no lunch contest this week. Join us in 2 weeks for At-Pac!

Club Rush 🥤

Head over to the courtyard after school this Tuesday to support Irvington Math Club by buying a frosty Coke!

Thanks,

Irvington Math Club