12/15 Math Fun Day

IHS Math Club

Dec 12, 2021, 9:35:10 PM12/12/21
to IHS Math Club 2021-2022

Happy Holidays! ❄️ ☃️

Wednesday Math Fun Day

Join us this week for a lecture on the law of sines and cosines hosted by Princeton! This will be especially useful for students taking Algebra II/Trigonometry/Precalculus!

ASMA Contest (LAST CHANCE FOR EXTRA CREDIT)

As a reminder, the ASMA contest is this Friday. So if you have registered for ASMA, then remember to join the zoom link (December 17th) at 6:00 and follow directions posted on google classroom.  This is the FINAL CHANCE for extra credit, so make sure NOT to miss out if you still need extra credit!!

With winter cheers,

Irvington Math Club

IHS Math Club

Dec 12, 2021, 10:03:55 PM12/12/21
to IHS Math Club 2021-2022

(Please ignore the first email)

Happy Holidays! ❄️ ☃️

Wednesday Math Fun Day

Join us this week for a fun game day to celebrate the last math club meeting before the end of the 2021 year!! On Math Fun Day, we'll play some games, make some friends, and relax a bit before finals week! We look forward to seeing you all there!