2/2 AIME Tips and Tricks

1 view

IHS Math Club

Feb 1, 2022, 1:36:29 PM2/1/22
to IHS Math Club 2021-2022

Halo a charaidean,

AIME Tips & Tricks Lecture 😎

This Wednesday, we’ll be reviewing a document prepared by Ananya that covers many major topics that you’ll need to know if you qualify for the AIME! Make sure to be there this Wednesday!

Friday At-Pac 📄

We have our At-Pac contest this Friday. Remember to join the zoom link at 6:00 and follow directions posted on google classroom.

AMC Results + AIME Date 📧

AIME will be Tuesday, February 8th. Everyone who qualified for AIME this year has already been invited by Ms. Tav to the Google Classroom. An email has been sent by Ms. Tav to all AIME qualifiers to their school email accounts with more details as well.

mòran taing,

Irvington Math Club