已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

IHS Math Club

未读,
2022年4月3日 21:09:452022/4/3
收件人 IHS Math Club 2021-2022

Hallo almal,

4/6 AP Calc BC Lecture ♾️

Friendly reminder that May 9th is the AP Calculus BC Exam!!!

To help prepare yourself for this daunting obstacle ahead of you, join our 6:00 Wednesday lecture (http://irvingtonmath.club/meeting) on Series and Convergence where Dhruv and Aaryan will discuss convergence tests and go over a sample FRQ!

Friday Contest 📄

We have our At-Pac contest this Friday. Remember to join the zoom link at 6:00 and follow directions posted on google classroom.

Countdown Winners

Congratulations to Kelly and Prisha for winning our countdown last week!

Dankie,

Irvington Math Club

回复全部
回复作者