1/12 Math Fun Day

IHS Math Club

Jan 9, 2022, 6:56:28 PM1/9/22
to IHS Math Club 2021-2022

Ciao a tutti,

Wednesday AT-PAC

This Wednesday, we don’t have a regular meeting…instead, we’ll be doing the AT-PAC contest (in lieu of the AT-PAC we were supposed to do on the 7th)! You should already be able to see the assignment on google classroom; the steps are the same as any other AT-PAC!

Friday CAML

As usual, we have our CAML contest this Friday. Remember to join the zoom link at 6:00 and follow directions posted on google classroom.

AMC Results + AIME Date

The MAA has not yet released AMC scores for either the A or the B yet! We’ll keep you guys updated and let you know whenever we receive them! AIME will be Tuesday, February 8th.

Grazie,

Irvington Math Club